Product Name: Matcha Handpicked Tsuyuhikari
Origin: Nishio, Aichi
Harvested: Spring (1st harvest)
Net weight: 1.05 oz / 30 g
Organic: Not yet
Taste: Strong sweetness like sakura mochi(rice cake filled with sweet bean paste and wrapped in a pickled cherry leaf)
Color: Bright green
Servings per Container: 17 servings
Farmer’s recommended way to brew for 1 cup:
-Leaf amount: 0.06 oz / 1.7 g
-Water temperature: 176 F / 80 C
-Hot water amount: 2.02 fl oz / 60 ml
-Coldwater amount: 0.33 fl oz / 10ml
1. Use soft water
2. Boil water for 5 min. to take out air and chlorine
3. Adjust water temperature (transfer the water from one teaware to another (ex. teapot to cup) is a quick way to cool down the water temperature. For this tea, transfer once.)
4. Put 1 teaspoon powder into a teacup. Recommend to sift the powder tea.
5. Pour the cold water into the teacup, and knead and blend the powder tea and water.
6. Pour the adjusted temperature hot water into a teacup (1/4 cup water for 1 person)
7. Whisk the tea for 15 seconds.