Product Name: Karigane – Upper Grade
Producer: Sakamoto Tea Farm
Cultivar: Saemidori, Kirari31, Haruto34
Origin: Shibushi, Kagoshima
Net weight: 3.527 oz / 100 g x 1 pack
Organic Certified: 1099 / 1038, Kagoshima Organic Agriculture Association, Japan
Servings per Container: 25 servings
Farmer’s recommended way to brew for 1 cup:
-Leaf amount: 0.141 oz / 4 g
-Water temperature: 122 – 140 F / 50 – 60 C
-Water amount: 2.029 fl oz / 60 ml
-Infusion time: 2 min.
1. Use soft water
2. Boil water for 5 min. to take out air and chlorine
3. Adjust water temperature (transfer the water from one tea ware to another (ex. teapot to cup) is quick way to cool down water temperature. For this tea, transfer twice.)
4. Put 1 heaping teaspoon leaves into teapot
5. Pour the adjusted temperature water into teapot (1/3 cup water for 1 person) and put lid on teapot
6. Wait 2 min.
7. Pour the liquid from teapot into cup to the last drop
There are no reviews yet.