Product Name: Gyokuro – Chameijin
Producer: Sakamoto Tea Farm
Origin: Shibushi, Kagoshima
Net weight: 3.527 oz / 100 g x 1 pack
Style: Loose leaf
Processed: Light steamed
Organic Certified: 1099 / 1038, Kagoshima Organic Agriculture Association, Japan
Servings per Container: 25 servings
Farmer’s recommended way to brew for 1 cup:
-Leaf amount: 0.141 oz / 4 g
-Water temperature: 122 – 140 F / 50 – 60 C
-Water amount: 2.029 fl oz / 60 ml
-Infusion time: 2 min.
1. Use soft water
2. Boil water for 5 min. to take out air and chlorine
3. Adjust water temperature (transfer the water from one teaware to another (ex. teapot to cup) is a quick way to cool down the water temperature. For this tea, transfer three times.)
4. Put 1 heaping teaspoon of leaves into the teapot
5. Pour the adjusted temperature water into the teapot (1/3 cup water for 1 person) and put a lid on the teapot
6. Wait 2 min.
7. Pour the liquid from teapot into cup to the last drop
There are no reviews yet.