What Personal Information About Customers Does SONO ORGANIC Collect?
Here are the types of information we collect.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our store, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. We use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses SONO ORGANIC.
What About Cookies?
How Does SONO ORGANIC Use the Information Received?
We use customer information only as described below.
- Purchase and delivery of products and services:We use your personal information to handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, and communicate with you about orders, products and services.
- Promotional Offers:Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of SONO ORGANIC customers. We will not send you company news, updates, related product or service information, unless you sign up for our opt-in newsletter.
- Protection of SONO ORGANIC and Others: We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. However, we release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Terms & Conditions and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of SONO ORGANIC, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personal customer information.
- Our checkout process follows the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) when handling credit card data.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer.
What Information Can I Access?
You can access your account information including name, address, e-mail, and purchase history in the “My Account” section of the website. You can change your profile in the same page.
Are Children Allowed to Use SONO ORGANIC?
SONO ORGANIC does not sell products for purchase by children. We sell children’s products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use SONO ORGANIC only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 without the consent of the child’s parent or guardian.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
We change our Privacy Notice if necessary. You should check our website frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account.